Thursday, September 6, 2007

Je blog, donc je suis

With this modern variation on René Descartes famous statement "Je pense, donc je suis" (I think, therefore I am) I start my blog about Oracle. I thought I was being original here, but a google search for this French sentence returned 1440 hits, and the English variant 81,300 hits! It must have been in my subconsciousness after having heard it some time in the past ...

This blog will be about Oracle and specifically about my main interests, being SQL, PL/SQL, performance & tuning, Apex and maybe some other related areas. I've always wanted some place on the web where I could collect some of my own material like presentations and articles. I'll have to work out a good way of doing that. Also with the current release of Oracle 11g, there will be lots of new topics to investigate and to write about in the near future. I am not sure how this will evolve, but there sure are a lot of possibilities.

2 comments: