Friday, September 17, 2010

Upcoming conferences

Tomorrow I'm off to Oracle OpenWorld for the third time in a row. I'm looking forward to a week attending great sessions, meeting friends, visiting the appreciation event, the Oracle ACE dinner and the Blogger's Meetup and presenting my session about the result cache. If you want to attend that session, the session details are:

ID#: S319106
Title: Oracle Database 11g’s Result Cache
Date: 22-SEP-10
Time: 13:00-14:00
Venue: Hotel Nikko
Room: Bay View

I will also be giving the result cache presentation at two other conferences closer to home.

At October 5, Planboard - known for their successful Oracle DBA Symposiums - organizes their first Oracle Developer Symposium. This is a conference you should not miss if you are a Dutch speaking Oracle developer. One day, with three tracks: Database, APEX and Fusion Middleware. More details can be found here.

At October 27 and 28, ODTUG OPP 2010 will be held in Brussels. They have combined two conferences: one about PL/SQL and one about APEX, with 5 tracks in total.

Last wednesday I rehearsed the presentation at a knowledge session at CIBER. I will be making some adjustments, but the Wednesday version of my presentation can be downloaded here:

The powerpoint and the scripts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. I'll be at the Blogger meetup, but not at the ACE dinner (I have another event at the same time).

    I still hope to run into you before Wednsday, and I'll try to make it to your session.

    ReplyDelete