Thursday, December 31, 2009

Paper about grouping

In 2009 I have presented "Alles Over Groeperen" twice in the Netherlands and the English version "All About Grouping" also twice, once at the Oracle OpenWorld Unconference and once at UKOUG. If you haven't been able to visit one of these presentations, and you are interested in the subject, then you can catch up by reading the paper that I just finished.

The usual sequence of events is to first produce a paper and then present the paper at conferences. When I was writing the paper, I discovered one or two new things. For example, I gained a preciser understanding of how a cube is implemented. Unfortunately, I did not include that in any of the presentations. So next time, I'll make sure to first write the paper and then present it. A nice lesson at the end of 2009.

Enjoy reading. If you have some remarks about the contents of the paper, then please leave a comment here or send an e-mail.

And I wish all readers a healthy 2010 and the wisdom to pursue your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment